Organised by My Forever Family and presented by Department of Communities and Justice Psychologists.
Positive Behaviour Support Training for carers will include topics such as:
- What is Positive Behaviour Support?
- What does challenging behaviour look like?
- How does trauma impact on behaviour?
- Factors contributing to challenging behaviours for children in OOHC
- What is a behaviour support plan and when is it required?
- Positive Parenting strategies
- Psychotropic medication
- What are Restricted Practices and when can they be used?
* Childcare is available upon request...you'll be contacted for the first name and age of the child/ren. Carers are asked to bring some toys/activities and appropriate food for their children on the day
** A light lunch and refreshments will be provided for your enjoyment