Webinar - Planning for Family Visits
Planning for family visits can encompass a range of events, actions and feelings. It is important to be informed about the purpose of family visits and ensure strategies are in place to minimise challenges. This webinar will highlight important knowledge and skills to take with you when planning for and beginning family visitation:
- Types of family visits,
- Purpose of family visits,
- What to consider,
- Child centred practice,
- Managing family visits through changing case goals,
- Preparing the child,
- Preparing the family,
- Preparing yourself,
- Theories informing family visits, and
The My Forever Family Webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record many webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.
- My Forever Family training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff;
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled;
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family after completion of the course.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
Contact Information: My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1800 782 975
Register below for the Webinar log-in details.