Guardianship process for Carers
This 2hr online training will provide a brief overview of some main Guardianship areas:
• Planning for permanency
- when to consider guardianship
• Pre-assessment criteria & eligibility• Guardianship assessment
• Guardianship application & suitability checks
• S90 and guardianship
• Care plan, financial planning, cultural support planning
• What happens after a guardianship order is made
You will be sent log-in details once your registration is confirmed and this session should only be accessed on a pc, laptop or smart phone so slides can be viewed.
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family NSW after completion of the course.
If, you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family Training
Phone: 1300 782 975