FREE 1 HOUR MORNING WEBINAR FROM 10am-11am
FAS-D is the abbreviation for Foetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder. When a woman is pregnant and consumes excessive alcohol, the alcohol enters the bloodstream and reaches the developing foetus through the placenta. FAS-D is the diagnosis of lifelong physical or neurodevelopmental abnormalities that result from foetal alcohol exposure.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- What is FAS-D
- How it is caused
- The effects of FAS-D on a child
- How to care for a baby or child with FAS-D
- How to prevent FAS-D
- My Forever Family training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff;
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled;
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family after completion of the course.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1800 628 001
The My Forever Family Webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record many webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.