Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common diagnosis for children who have experienced significant trauma. The three main symptoms are inattention, impulsivity and overactivity. A child who displays symptoms of ADHD needs consistent understanding and support from their carer.
This webinar will explore:
- What is ADHD?
- How can I best support my child? Including helpful tips and strategies.
- How can I support myself?
- Information on medication and therapy
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family NSW after completion of the course.
Once you register, you will receive an email with further information including venue details. If you do not receive this information before training, please check your junk mailbox.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1300 782 975
* My Forever Family NSW webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. Webinars are recorded and made available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.