Evening Webinar - Rights of the child while in out of home care.
Implementation of the Child Safe Standards is continuously reviewed and improved. Come and join us to find out the latest information that will help carers gain a better understanding around:
- What are children’s rights
- How are these rights applied to children in out-of-home care
The My Forever Family Webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record many webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.
- My Forever Family training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff;
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled;
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family after completion of the course.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
Contact Information: My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1300 782 975
Register below for the Webinar log-in details.