Free in-person training in Armidale!
Join My Forever Family NSW and our training partners, Continuum Consulting for a 4 hour training session working through techniques to use with children who have experienced trauma and learn how to support growth of positive behaviour.
Reparative Parenting is an attachment based parenting program. It is a helpful parenting approach for managing the behaviour of children in care that is a result of emotional and psychological trauma. Children who have experienced trauma often have feelings of shame and usual parenting practices may have a further detrimental effect. Come and learn ways of talking to children in care and setting boundaries to build positive behaviour and growth.
As lunch will be provided please advise us at email@example.com if you have any special dietary requirements.
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are FREE to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family NSW after completion of the course.
- After registration, you will receive an email with further information including venue details. If you do not receive these details before the event please check your junk mail first.
- If, after registering, you can no longer attend training, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
- All our face to face training is held at COVID safe venues.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1300 782 975