The Online Lounge Room @ 8PM
The Online Lounge Room is a space for you to connect and share with other carers from the comfort of your own home.
This session covers ways to maximise your relationship with agencies to meet the needs of the children in your care. Children need to be supported by a whole care team, we will look at ways that we can all best work together and maintain positive relationships.
In this one-hour Lounge Room we will discuss working collaboratively with your care team.
Register using the button below then on the day, grab a cuppa and login with the link we send you.
Date: Tuesday 15 June | Time: 8pm to 9pm
- The Online Lounge Room sessions are an open forum where discussion, questions, comments, and the sharing of experiences is encouraged
- Registrations are limited to authorised foster carers, relative and kinship carers, guardians and adoptive parents in NSW.
- Online Lounge Room sessions are strictly limited to ensure you have time to share and ask any questions you may have
- Online Lounge Rooms are conducted via Zoom and can be accessed by a computer, tablet or smartphone, or via audio only using a landline or mobile phone.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Carer Support Team on 1300 782 975 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
Once you register, you will receive an email with further information including login details. If you do not receive this information within an hour of registering, please check your junk mailbox.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
* The Online Lounge Room is an initiative of Adopt Change Limited.