Navigating the NDIS as a carer of a child in care.
This webinar session will help carers to navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme and how it can be used to best support both the child and the carer themselves. This session will cover:
- What is the NDIS and what supports does it offer?
- Ways to manage your child’s funding
- Information about compensation
- How to actually use the plan
- How to request a review of the plan and goals
- Working with providers
- Where can I receive more support?
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are FREE to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family NSW after completion of the course.
- If, after registering, you can no longer attend training, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1300 782 975