Catch up for a Cuppa with Carer Support
My Forever Family NSW understands during this time it is important for you to stay connected to talk about your experiences relating to children and young people in your care.
This session will be an open platform guided by Mel Jones, who will be there to answer your questions and provide resources to support you.
The “Catch up for a Cuppa” session will strictly be limited to 20 carers (no agencies) with a wait list for future session to be held.
Register using the button below then on the day, grab a cuppa and login with the link we send you.
- The sessions are an open forum where discussion, questions, comments, and the sharing of experiences is encouraged
- Registrations are limited to authorised foster carers, relative and kinship carers, guardians and adoptive parents in NSW.
- Online Lounge Room sessions are strictly limited to ensure you have time to share and ask any questions you may have
- Online Lounge Rooms are conducted via Zoom and can be accessed by a computer, tablet or smartphone, or via audio only using a landline or mobile phone.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Carer Support Team on 1300 782 975 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
Once you register, you will receive an email with further information including login details. If you do not receive this information within an hour of registering, please check your junk mailbox.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.