Evening Webinar - Participating in family group conferences
19:30 TO 20:30
A family group conference is a process where a professionally trained facilitator convenes a meeting with family members and their supports. They provide families an opportunity to come together and make decisions and their own plan about their children.
This webinar will explain what you need to know to participate in a family group conference and cover:
- The model of family group conference
- What happens prior to and during a family group conference?
- Who can be invited to attend a family group conference?
- How you as a carer prepare to attend
- What does the plan look like?
The My Forever Family NSW Webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record many webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.
- My Forever Family training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff;
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled;
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family after completion of the course.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1800 628 001
Register below for the Webinar log-in details.