WAGGA WAGGA - Introduction to trauma
Organised by My Forever Family NSW and presented by a psychologist from Department of Communities and Justice.
The aim of this training is to increase carer’s knowledge of the impact of complex trauma on children and young people and to equip them with some trauma informed parenting strategies and skills they can implement in the home.
This training will be run in-person on Thursday 9th June from 10am to 2pm.
As lunch will be provided please advise us at email@example.com if you have any special dietary requirements.
If you need childcare please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and age of your child plus any specific requirements they may have. Carers MUST supply all toys/books/activities, nappies/wipes and food/drinks. The childcare worker will not have any supplies.
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are FREE to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family NSW after completion of the course.
- When childcare is confirmed carers MUST supply all toys/books/activities, nappies/wipes and food/drinks. The childcare worker will not have any supplies.
- All our face to face training is held at COVID safe venues and subject to the venue's entry policies.
- After registration, you will receive an email with further information including venue details. If you do not receive these details before the event please check your junk mail first.
- If, after registering, you can no longer attend training, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1300 782 975