Understanding the Reportable conduct processes for carers
Reportable conduct is a behaviour undertaken by a carer that goes against the carer code of conduct and places a child at risk of harm.
This webinar guides carers through;
- Knowing what Reportable Conduct is,
- How you should respond if there is a Reportable Conduct allegation,
- Understand what defines reportable conduct, and
- Know the process of reportable conduct
The My Forever Family NSW Webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record many webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System.
- My Forever Family NSW training sessions are open to all carers in NSW and, where we have space, agency staff;
- Places are limited and registrations will close once all places are filled;
- Certificates will be emailed to you by My Forever Family after completion of the course.
If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us to let us know so that your place can be made available to another carer.
My Forever Family NSW
Phone: 1800 782 975