Webinar - Use of technology in the care environment: Part 1
This webinar will cover some of the key online safety issues for young people and includes a range of practical tips and advice on what to do if things go wrong.
As carers, you know your child better than anyone and have the best opportunity to support and guide them to have safer online experiences.
This webinar will cover some important areas of online behaviour such as:
- How young is too young for technology and when is my child old enough and how long should they spend on their device
- Signs that technology is becoming a problem and what you can do about it
- Pros and cons of online gaming
- Unwanted contact and grooming – the risks and what you can do about it
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW, AND THE WEBINAR LOG-IN DETAILS ARE HERE:
The Use of Technology in the Care Environment Part 1
Tue, 26 May 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (AEST)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Access Code: 762-668-293
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
* Our webinars are an open discussion where questions, comments and the sharing of experiences are encouraged. We record the webinars and they are then available for carers and agency staff to access and listen to via our Online Learning Management System: https://www.myforeverfamily.org.au/page/102/online-training