National Permanency Conference – My Forever Family NSW – Competition
These are the terms and conditions for the National Permanency Conference ticket giveaway.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to your entry.
- The promoter is Adopt Change Po Box 595, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia, Phone: 1300 782 975 02 8324 6265. ABN 28 133 921 614. (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website www.myforeverfamily.org.au
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform themselves regarding any changes that may apply to these Terms and Conditions and to be aware of the terms and conditions.
- The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions and Entry Procedure.
- Entrants must be a member of the My Forever Family NSW Carer Portal
- By entering you accept to become a member of the My Forever Family NSW communications database and receive communications from us until such time you decide to unsubscribe.
How to Enter
- To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
- The Promoter will not accept entries which are deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (subject to regulatory approval).
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrant must be a member of the My Forever Family NSW Carer Portal and email email@example.com with their full name, address and phone number between 7th October and 25th October 2022.
- There are five (5) prizes, each prize is one (1) carer ticket to the National Permanency Conference 2022 | 25th – 27th 2022, valued at $99. Costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize, which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor exchangeable.
How winners are chosen and notified
The draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s address and the Promoter will notify the winner by email.
How to claim prizes
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the ends of the Promotion Period, we will conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw (subject to any directions by relevant gaming authorities).
- We will notify winners of any Unclaimed Prize Draw, and publish their names on our website
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting products or supplied by us.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and agree that the Promoter or any of its subsidiaries may use and disclose the personal information provided by you for the purpose of conducting the Promotion
- If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting Adopt Change/My Forever Family NSW (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion.