We’re there for you every step of the way.
Our qualified Carer Support Team is available via our phone or online, ready to provide you with the advice and guidance you need.
Topics we can assist you with include:
- Organising appropriate training and courses near you
- Challenges with children in your care
- Issues with casework support
- Family of origin contact for children
- Allegations and reportable conduct
- Connecting you with peer support groups and mentoring
- Information about becoming a foster carer (respite, restoration, emergency, short term, long term), kinship carer, guardian or adoptive parent
- Understanding permanency for the child in your care
- Support during the process of becoming an authorised foster carer, guardian or adoptive parent.
Carer Support Line:
T: 1300 782 975
Get in touch