Our qualified Carer Support Team is available to provide you support and guidance via our phone line or online.
Our Carer Support Team can support you with advice about:
- organising appropriate training and courses near you
- challenges with children in your care
- issues with casework support
- family of origin contact for children
- allegations and reportable conduct
- connecting you with peer support groups and mentoring
- information about becoming a foster carer (respite, restoration, emergency, short term, long term), kinship carer, guardian or adoptive parent
- understanding permanency for the child in your care
- support during the process to become an authorised foster carer, guardian or adoptive parent.
Carer Support Line:
1300 782 975
Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm