The term ‘My Forever Family NSW website’ is used to include any web-based material situated on the My Forever Family NSW server including, but not exclusively, www.myforeverfamily.org.au and any website produced by My Forever Family NSW.
Linking to a My Forever Family NSW website
My Forever Family NSW encourages links to our website from sites that support our vision, mission and values and who wish to promote our work. If you plan to create a link we request that you follow the guidelines below:
- the correct name for our site is: My Forever Family NSW and the correct website address is: www.myforeverfamily.org.au
- permission is restricted to a text link only
- you may not use the My Forever Family NSW logo or any other material from our site without our permission. If you would like to request permission to use the My Forever Family NSW logo, or would like to use explanatory text please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- we retain the right to withdraw this permission without explanation or notice if we judge the link or website to be inappropriate
- all website content is subject to strict copyright conditions. You must not frame, reformat or alter files, forms, pages, information, images and material from our website
- any person or organisation linking to the My Forever Family NSW website must not misrepresent their relationship with My Forever Family NSW and in no way claim or imply a relationship which has not been authorised by us
- you must not use terms such as ‘proudly supporting’, ‘sponsored by’, ‘affiliated with’ etc without our permission; you must not present false or misleading information about My Forever Family NSW
- the site providing the link must not violate any Australian laws and its content should not be construed as inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, vulgar, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- if you are given permission to use the My Forever Family NSW logo it must always be accompanied by a link to the My Forever Family NSW website: www.myforeverfamily.org.au.
Links from the My Forever Family NSW website
Any link request should be made to email@example.com. All requests are carefully considered and evaluated against the criteria below. We reserve the right to refuse any link request without condition and to change these criteria without notice.
- the website must relate directly to the work of My Forever Family NSW; we cannot link to individual or personal websites
- any agreed request for a link from the My Forever Family NSW website would require a reciprocal link from the requesting organisation’s website.
Third party websites we provide links to are not under the control of My Forever Family NSW and are provided only for convenience. My Forever Family NSW takes no responsibility for the content of third party websites and visitors access them at their own risk.
My Forever Family NSW wishes to advise that this website may contain names and images of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people who are now deceased.
This website is intended as an information source only. While the information contained in this site has been compiled with all due care, My Forever Family NSW does not accept any liability for the information provided on this site.
The information on this site is subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us:
My Forever Family NSW
PO Box 595
Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Ph: 02 8324 6260